Wednesday, September 19, 2007

HW9: Applying Graff 4 to Waldman

While reading “A Weblog Saved My Life Last Night” an interview with Ayelet Waldman, I agree that “When you blog, you blog about what outrages you or what moves you enough to write,” (Kline and Burstein 311) because my experience with blogging on MySpace.com confirms it. As I have many of times turned to posting on MySpace and MySpace blogs to let out my anger with friends, family, and just life in general. It is the easiest way to let people know how you feel without verbally telling anyone, but still people get to read how you’re feeling and they get to respond to you with their thoughts and emotions. I personally feel that when writing a blog the fact that you know people are going to be reading it makes it all the more real and you truly write exactly what is going through your mind. The writer doesn’t have to face the reader and usually on MySpace posts and blogs it is people complaining about a horrible friend, a shitty boyfriend, or annoying parents. The things that set people off, make for good blogs, and they attract many readers.

No comments: