Monday, October 1, 2007

HW14: Respond To Denton Using Graff

I agree with Denton, as a result of people having obsessions with many different things and aspects in our everyday lives, they will use any form of communication and information to feed and fulfill their obsession. As an illustration, my roommate likes to read the hype about Hollywood Stars, and has just informed me that she read a blog about how Brittany Spears lost custody of her children. To put it bluntly Denton mentions how in blogs, if you write about things people are passionate about they will be drawn to it, and will feel the need to read it. While yet Denton also talks about how blogging is not actually a new phenomenon and that it has actually been going on for years, I believe it is hitting a new place and a new age group. Furthermore I think it is becoming used for many different reasons than anyone ever antisapaited, I do not honestly think when the first bloggers began blogging that they thought KSC would have a course all about blogs. As a result, I think blogging will stay as a form of communication and information, but will never replace mainstream media.

No comments: