Thursday, November 15, 2007

HW35: Letter to my Blog Readers <3

It is crazy to think that my first semester of college is over in just a few days. It has gone by so fast but I have learned so much in this short amount of time. In the past 13 weeks of our Blogging class and maintaining a blog of my own I have learned that anyone can blog and you don’t have to be a computer genius to do so. I have also had the opportunity to read other blogs and learn that they are another source for information. I always thought that blogs were teenagers ranting about how bad their lives were but now I know that they are used for many more reasons than that. If someone was to read my blog now or in the future I would hope they would get out of it some help on the readings that they are doing and maybe some guidance. I think our blogs would help other students understand reading and conversations that we have had in the class which were difficult for us. The work on my blog that I am the most proud of would be anything that is my opinion I feel that I usually stand strong with my beliefs and I don’t hide them and change my opinion because someone else doesn’t agree. I think I prove this in the blogs about Baghdad Burning, because the book is really effecting the way I am viewing the war in Iraq, but it is also really making me nervous about the friend troops I have in Iraq and the friends I have that are shipping out in January. Once this class is over, I’m honestly not sure if I will use my blog. I find myself so centered with classes and friends right now that I don’t even take them time to email or use MySpace or Facebook like I used to use them when I was in high school and had a lot of free time. I guess if I was to us my Blogger account it would most likely be to rant about something that was going on in our world that I didn’t agree with. I recommend this class to all the freshman and even upper classmen it really helped me understand what is going on in today’s society and how much our world is being changed by technologies. It was always interesting and I learned so many new things. To my pod, it was great getting to know you ladies and I wish you the best of luck through out the rest of college and life. :) peace and love <3

1 comment:

Tracy Mendham said...

Glad you found the class stimulating. Thanks for your excellent work.